Pinball Pinball

Short

Very short, and the music isn't exactly brilliant, but the idea is sound enough, just doesn't really appeal to me.

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

I can't really add much to a pinball concept without starting to make it boring and such... And I suppose I can't do much for you about the song as that completely matters on taste.

Dick Neck: O Trailer Dick Neck: O Trailer

Phobotech

You have made a masterpiece.

Phobotech responds:

I have made a trailer.

...Also, I made your 46x46 icon, and it still looks good. lol

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Ouch

I laughed so hard, I managed to fall of my chair. well done.

DALEKS vs Doctor Who DALEKS vs Doctor Who

Meh

Well, sorry to give it four, but I just couldn't hear the voices, and I do not know whether it was meant to be funny or not. Also it wasn't the best graphics. To Mista-Manuva-San, that "guy" was the doctor.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Amazing

I just finished watching them, and the effects for the nukes was amazing. One error though, how did she have the pic of her family, when her truck exploded?

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Wow

Best flash I have seen on newgrounds for a fair while, this is even better than waterlollies, and all the madness series put together. (and I am a HUGE madness fan,)

Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

Cool

Brilliant, I liked how he crushed them into a cube.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Loved it

Amazing movie, like all of your series krinkles, and to the guy below me, the big spike guy is called a MAG agent.

A Short Flash about Clams A Short Flash about Clams

Black and white

Hehe I knew it was the sirens song from black and white! hehem well done, 10.10.

ZombieLincoln responds:

what a good game

asdfmovie asdfmovie

WOW

AHAHHAHA funniest I have ever seen! I hope it gets front page!