Sky Spinball Sky Spinball

See review

The music is okay for the first minute, but then the repetition gets annoying. There are too many lives, and the menu itself is overly simplistic. The gameplay does exactly what it should do, but the idea before that isn't brilliant.

Too improve, I suggest using a far smoother sound, as the synth of the current music can get very annoying. Also, I don't think you should be able to highlight the text, as that seems to detract from the presentation. Also, if in the tutorial you had a graphical representation of what the gameplay should look like, it would go a long way in helping. If you fail one level you should not be allowed to continue to the next, and finally, the actual movement of the bars would be made significantly better if you moved the bottom bar with the left and right keys, and the right with the up and down keys. A nice addition would be bars at the top and left, each about half the size of the screen for a more hectic pace.

casMn responds:

Thank you for your detailed review and suggestions. Version 2.0 will have the improvements :)

Solitaire Matcher Solitaire Matcher

Very simplistic

The music is a good choice for looping, but the stage isn't properly alligned, the gameplay is incredibly simplistic, and can get boring very quickly. The idea works though, so you get points for that.

Life Force TD Life Force TD

There is nothing there...

Only a black screen.

Cell shot Cell shot

Good game

Intresting concept, no bugs, and overall a good game.

Music - 2/2
Graphics - 2/2
Idea - 2/2
Annoyance - 1/2
Upgrades - 2/2

So yes, you get 9. I was annoyed that you didn't have a save function though.

(That

Effing Hail Effing Hail

Amazing

I loved the game. I think you can get a maximum of 60 M hail stones, which do around 1000 damage just from falling slowly. At terminal velocity, they are icy balls of doom.

A few suggestions to get around 4.4-4.5 =

Firstly, make an unlimited mode where you can go for ever.

Secondly, make the wind stronger, so that there would be a higher limit of the size of the hail, but failing that, have maybe upgrades, so it is a sort of relaxing RPG,

And finally, mix the two ideas together. You play it enough, get powerful wind, and then unlock unlimited mode where you can go forever without losing or dying, and chosing when to stop.

Jesus Madness Defence 0.1 Jesus Madness Defence 0.1

Nice

Nice little game, if you have time, go into your character and put in this code:

moveX=-Key.isDown(Key.LEFT)+Key.isDow n(Key.RIGHT)
moveY=-Key.isDown(Key.UP)+Key.isDown(
Key.DOWN);

That will make him move.

Super City 3 Super City 3

Wont load

it wont load the second time round :(

The Genious Test The Genious Test

Hmmm

No, not very good, as many people said. However, I did like the button remember, and I think you should make a ending. 3/10.

The Background Tutorial The Background Tutorial

Good

Generally good all round tutorial. It would have helped if you had done a little bit more to explain how to draw them well, but all in all, 10/10.