Cybermen March Cybermen March

Very good.

Made me think of a cyber-rave.

Dr Who Doomsday Remix Dr Who Doomsday Remix

Beautiful

As with all Doctor Who emotional pieces, this is brilliant, but you take it just that little bit further. Truly excellent. You deserve a place on the show itself, since they have essentially upheaved the old way, with new writers, doctor (as always), companion, theme tune, and opening sequence, with a harsher (it seems so at least to me) doctor. And still through all of this, were so many things could have gone wrong, it all just works perfectly.

Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Quite good

Much better than most DnB songs I hear. Mainly because I can actually listen to this, and it doesn't give me a headache.

Anyway, onto your scoring

Non headachyness - 5
Recuring theme - 2
My opinion of you - 3

(Yes, I make the scores up on the spot.)

Pinky and The Brain Pinky and The Brain

Pinky and the brain!

You sir win at everything for this. Amazing.

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

Two voices?

Did you sing it twice and splice them, get two people to sing it, or am I just hearing things?

The Voice Experiment The Voice Experiment

Beardyman

Google beardyman monkey jazz, and watch the video. I am afraid to say he does it much better.

Hellstick responds:

You are right, he does:P
What impresses me the most though, is that he does it in one take! Thats truly impressive and i could never dream of doing anything like that... Expecially not with garageband:/

-Deathwishez- Cannon in D -Deathwishez- Cannon in D

Not bad

Not a half bad effort, but not quite as good as me. 6/10, 3/5.

Also, for the people below me, this site is neither screwed up nor does it "fucking suck". It is several hundreds times better than most others. Excluding about 20.

Deathwishez responds:

Not quite as good as you? You failed to mention that you haven't got a thing in the audio portal. Show me that you can do better.

Zelda NES Medley (Piano) Zelda NES Medley (Piano)

Amazing

I love Zelda, I love the piano, so this is one of the greatist things I have heard in a very long time.

5/5
10/10
Downloaded

Moonlight Sonata(Third Mov.) Moonlight Sonata(Third Mov.)

Good

Very good, and the right speed, as this is the third movement which represents the anger and primal force of someone who has been rejected from those that they love.

Evil Clown Nightmare Evil Clown Nightmare

Madness?

This seems identical to the clown rave song.